This stunning home will sweep you off your feet with its BREATHTAKING panoramic views of Lake Jeanette. Enjoy a serene evening sunset on the patio, soak in the warm rays, or launch your canoe into the water. You'll fall in love with this one-of-a-kind home in Northern Shores.
Welcome to 8 Sail View Cove.
Why We Love This House
1. It's situated on a PREMIUM peninsula 1.4 acres lot with expansive water views, and offers the best of both worlds: ultimate privacy with full grown trees around the lot, along with spectacular views of the water. Plus, it's located in a hard-to-find gated community for ultimate privacy and security. This truly is a RARE gem and you will not find another lot like this!
2. It has an INCREDIBLE lower level like no other, including its own second eat-in kitchen equipped with a sink, disposal, refrigerator, and plenty of storage. Plus, there's room for a dining table and bar stools. It's the perfect entertaining set up for kids, friends, or family to spread out and enjoy!
3. The lower level has an ART STUDIO, how cool is that?! It's spacious enough to handle any project and is equipped with a sink, storage, and great lighting. It's perfect for all your art, craft, and hobby passions!
4. Every bedroom has its very own PRIVATE bath. 6 beds. 6 full baths. 2 half baths. There's no shortage of bathrooms in this house! The lower level has its own guest suite with private bath as well. All of the window treatments were made from designer fabrics and will stay with the home!
5. Expansion opportunities abound! This walk-in attic above the garage could be converted to a finished bonus room, and offers extensive storage. There is also a large walk-in attic on the second floor that could be finished for additional living space. This house can GROW when you grow.
6. Custom BUILT-IN shelving, cabinets and storage galore! The living room has built-ins on each side of the fireplace, there's a wet bar built into the living room (with ice maker), and the arched doorway leads to the butler's pantry with built-ins. The formal study has built-ins as well.
7. The built-ins in this bedroom are truly charming! We love the arches at the top of the shelves and the overall symmetry created by the built-ins on the wall. There's even a built-in window seat with storage.
8. We love the home OFFICE with a fabulous built-in desk. The desk area is huge and stretches across the entire room, plus there's lots of natural light to help keep you focused and inspired. You'll be able to tackle any task in this wonderful home office!
9. The GOURMET kitchen is clean, bright, airy, and modern with wood floors, white cabinets, professional grade stainless steel appliances (Five-star gas range with six burners, warming lights, griddle, double ovens, exhaust fan, GE Monogram refrigerator), granite counters, under cabinet task lighting, recessed lighting, and walk-in pantry. The island is huge and features plenty of counter top space, a prep sink, storage, raised bar top, and room for bar stools. The kitchen opens to a large breakfast room with lots of windows, and the convenient back staircase leads to the second level. This truly is a chef quality kitchen!
10. The master suite is peaceful and SERENE, and conveniently located on the main level for easy living. We love the oversized window for natural light and wood floors. There is a luxurious master bath with dual vanities, wall mirror, ample counter space, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and linen closet. The wonderful walk-in closet with custom shelving will satisfy all your wardrobe needs.
11. There is a Laundry CHUTE for ultimate convenience. This hard-to-find feature was commonly found in older, traditional high end homes. You can read more about the hidden history of chutes here. The laundry also offers ample storage space, utility sink, and is the perfect mud room.
12. The attached three-car side load garage!!!
13. Soak in the warm rays. The double level patio offers picture-perfect views of Lake Jeanette and there's plenty of room to accommodate your guests when entertaining. You will love the beautiful sunsets on the lake! Enjoy the indoor/outdoor surround sound system. There's even an OUTDOOR SHOWER for convenience. The sprawling lawn in the back yard can be used for year-round outdoor enjoyment, or launch your canoe or kayak directly on the lake. This yard is equipped also equipped with a sprinkler system!