Pack You Bags and Move Into This Gorgeous Traditional Home Today! Loaded with Updates and Located in One of Greensboro's Most Desirable Neighborhoods: New Irving Park.
Welcome to 3105 Saint Regis Road.
Why We Love This Home
1. The floor plan is flexible with TWO master suites, one on the main level and one on the second level, so you can decide which suits your needs best. It's the best of both worlds, and it's great for resale value!
2. The eat-in kitchen has been updated with everything you would expect at this price point and is truly gourmet. Features custom WoodMode cabinetry, granite, island, subway tile backsplash, gas cook top, and built-in refrigerator. The appliances are stainless steel and includes double ovens. Plus, there's a convenient built-in desk area, under cabinet task lighting, and direct access to the patio. It feels bright and airy. The kitchen is the heart of every home!
3. The baths have been updated with new granite counters, tile flooring, fixtures, mirrors, and hardware. The lighted vanity mirror is a special touch. You have the best of both worlds with a jetted tub and separate shower. We especially love the oil rubbed bronze hardware that is found throughout this home!
4. The backyard has a heated 20,000 gallon saltwater pool and hot tub with spill-over waterfall so you can enjoy it year-round for exercise, fun, or relaxation. It's 40' long to accommodate lap swimming and ranges from 3.5' to 7' deep. Surrounded by a beautiful granite deck. The front and rear have been professionally landscaped, plus there is a sprinkler system for easy maintenance of the yard!
5. There's gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout this home, on the main AND second level. The second level floors have been refinished. Imagine having hardwood flooring in all your bedrooms!
6. The superb "little" updates make it into the total package, plus it's in move-in ready condition. There are new light fixtures and fresh neutral paint throughout, Nest thermostats, and surround sound with built-in audio system. This home has kept up with all the latest technology. Other updates include new carpet in bonus room, new vinyl in laundry, and new hot water heater.
7. There are two beautiful separate living areas on the main level, so one could be a living room and den, or a living room and play room, etc. There are two fireplaces, plus a gorgeous custom built-in entertainment center with storage and shelves.
8. The spacious brick patio in the rear is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Plus, it's fenced in with a brick wall which is convenient for pets. There's plenty of room for furniture and a grill. The brick wall is adorned with cute outdoor lamps for extra lighting.
9. Located on a spacious half acre lot on a beautiful street in New Irving Park, lined with mature trees and landscaping. Convenient to great schools, shopping, dining, parks, and minutes from downtown Greensboro.