This Gorgeous European-Inspired Custom Home has all the Upscale Amenities you Desire including a Superb North Greensboro Location in a Quiet Neighborhood, Unique Architectural Details, Incredible Master Suite on Main & More.
Welcome to 7744 Chesterbrooke Drive.
Why We Love This House
1. The Master Suite Will Blow Your Socks Off and Here's Why:
- It's on the main level. Woo-hoo, no steps!
- It has a gas fireplace with gas logs. Who doesn't dream of lounging in bed by a cozy fire on a chilly day?!
- It has a door for direct access to the porch.
- It has a sitting area with built-in bookshelves where you can enjoy reading a good book.
- The master bath can be described by the word "Luxury". It's spacious and architecturally appealing with arches, columns, and separate dual vanities.
- Plus, there's a jetted tub and separate steam shower for the ultimate relaxation experience!
- Last, but certainly not least, there's a HUGE walk-in closet with custom built-ins and island.
2. The Living Room is Truly Elegant and Offers the Perfect Place to Entertain Guests. Just off the foyer, it has a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, and a gorgeous custom built-in wet bar.
3. The Tuscan-style Kitchen and Den feature beautiful custom stone surrounds. A Tuscan ambiance lends itself to this traditional kitchen. The stone surrounding the gas cooktop bring a polished, earthy look that complements the lighter cabinets. This Tuscan theme continues into the den where there is a fireplace with a floor to ceiling stone surround.
4. This is a Kitchen designed for people who love to cook. It features a gas cooktop with stone surround and pot filler, island with a second prep sink, granite counters, double ovens, arched doorway, and recessed lighting.
5. The foyer has an "Old World European" feel that you will love. The large double radius wood entry doors with speakeasies are the perfect way to say "welcome." The two-story foyer is bright and spacious and features a grand curved staircase with wrought iron balusters and beautiful hardwood floors.
6. To top it off, there's a 3-CAR Garage and this home is situated on approximately one acre of land!!!